IMM Employment Opportunities
In support of our agency partners, we here at IMM employ a diverse range of people in an exciting industry full of growth and opportunity.
We know that each new addition to our organization is an important decision, and the teamwork required to develop mobile solutions can be challenging and rewarding.
If you would like to become part of the creativity, vision and prestige associated with developing national campaigns with IMM, contact us today.
Fax your resume to 815.933.1121.
Current Positions Available
Mobile Marketing/Driver Tour Management Team
We will entusiastically consider Husband/Wife teams.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 27 years of age or older
- Class A commercial driver’s license
- Excellent motor vehicle record a must
- Willingness and ability to travel all over the U.S and Canada.
- Commitment to travel continuously for entire length of tour
- High-level of professionalism with the ability to interact with the client and guests with focus on customer service
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 pounds
- Prior experience with events and mobile marketing is a plus
Education and Experience:
- High School education required
- CDL Class A for a minimum of 3 years
- Prior experience driving a tractor with 53' trailer
- Prior experience with customer service is highly recommended
- Drive and manage tractor and 53’ mobile marketing exhibit trailer
- Lead exhibit installation/ dismantle and event operational oversight
- Position entails 100% travel
- Execute regulated DOT rules and obligations
- Must possess an ability to interact professionally with client and consumers
- Assist with onsite experiential marketing activities
Please send a copy of your detailed resume and a recent photo. No phone calls please.